Get a good nyckelharpa bow from the start ! It's really important, as a bad bow will give you bad playing habits which will take a lot of time to get rid off later. The bow is crucial : that's where your sound is produced - and you can't produce a good result with bad tools. So don't choose cheap on that point.
Good nyckelharpa bows
- baroque-typed bows
- recommended by Niklas Roswall and me
802 67 Gävle
Aurélie Georges (Italy)
- baroque-typed bows, really amazing
- recommended by Emilia Amper and me
Jean-Claude Condi (France)
- old-typed bows, cello-typed bows, specific "Condi" bows
- recommended by Olov Johansson, me and many !!
Fjäder / Tino Mixan (Vienna, Austria)
Matthew Coltman (London, UK)
- baroque-typed bow
- recommended by Erik Rydvall
Peder Källman Violinateljé (Sweden)
- recommended by Johan Hedin
Sören Åhker (Sweden)
cheapest good bow out there
No excuse to have a shitty bow anymore !